We would like to assure you that we’re doing everything required to look after the health and safety of our valued customers and staff.
Following Government guidance Belmont Filmhouse is open and we is welcoming customers as usual. We are closely monitoring all Government advice, and as part of this you’ll find hand sanitisers available throughout our building to enable everyone to play their part in reducing the risk of the spread of infection. We have briefed staff on symptoms and criteria for self-isolation.
As a community meeting place our customers and staff safety are our primary concern so while visiting our cinema we would be grateful you comply with the following advice:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, or use the sanitiser gel available at each entrance
- Catch coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues
- Throw away used tissues (then wash hands)
- If you don’t have a tissue use your sleeve
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Consult the Scottish Government website for regular updates
- Public health advice can also be found on NHS Inform
We look forward to welcoming you to Belmont Filmhouse, and as a charity your support is needed more than ever in these changing times. We are taking every precaution to ensure our customers can continue to have a safe, enjoyable experience at our cinema, and your continued support is vital to our sustainability if you feel well enough to do so. We thank you for your valued custom at this difficult time.