Salary: up to £14,000 DOE
The Centre for the Moving Image (CMI) incorporates Scotland’s leading independent cinema, Filmhouse, the world’s longest continually running film festival, the Edinburgh International Film Festival, the Filmhouse Café Bar, and the Belmont Filmhouse in Aberdeen.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable HR Administrator to support HR function in delivering excellent service to the internal and external sources. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and provide a crucial internal service that will support our continued success.
The responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a point person for answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing HR related documents
- Supporting sickness process management
- Supporting ER process management, including minute taking
- Maintaining computer HR system database by updating and entering data
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Preparing new employee files and conducting new employee checks
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Supporting recruitment process for CMI, including EIFF
- Leading volunteer events during EIFF
Person specification and key skills set:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confidence in interpreting, manipulating and presenting data
- Dependable and professional
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment, preferably within HR function
- Knowledge of employment legislation and film industry is an advantage
This is a part-time role (30 hours per week). The full job description can be found HERE.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter (no more than 2 A4 pages), explaining why you think you are suitable for the role and your reasons for applying, to Marzena D’Arcy, Head of HR, at marzena.d’email@example.com with “CMI – HR Administrator” in the subject of the email.
The closing date for applications is 9 December 2018.