Belmont Filmhouse Membership lets you see great films, get special discounts and offers whilst supporting your local cinema!
What's the deal?
Annual Membership fee £30 / Annual Joint Membership fee £45
- 1 free ticket upon sign up (2 free tickets with joint Membership).
- £10 worth of vouchers to spend on food in the Café Bar (£15 with joint Membership).
- £1.50 off your future ticket purchases.
- 10% discount off all food, snacks and drinks.
- £5 of loyalty points upon signing up and accrue loyalty points on future Box Office and Kiosk purchases.
- Receive exclusive member email offers and e-newsletters throughout the year.
- Free monthly mail-out of the Belmont Brochure direct to your home.
- Priority booking for Edinburgh International Film Festival, the world’s longest continually running film festival.
Why should I join?
Belmont Filmhouse is a registered charity and one of the few truly independent cinemas in Scotland. Our members provide vital support to Belmont Filmhouse, which in turn helps us to offer you an inspiring and carefully selected programme of great films all year round.
In the future, we want to do even more to support film and filmmaking, from the classroom through to the cinema screen.
If you would like to support us on this mission, then please consider also giving us a charitable donation on top of your Membership fee.
"Being a member of Filmhouse this past year has been such a boon and a blessing in my life and I am annoyed with myself that I didn't join earlier. It just adds quality to my life..."
(Lyndon Antle, Filmhouse Member)